Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

Gastdesigner Alma von My Besties Dutch girls...

Hallo Ihr lieben Freunde der My Besties Motive !!!

Heute ist es wieder soweit, wir stellen euch eine liebe Designerin vor, die im Team von  My Besties Dutch girls als Designer tätig ist.

Alma von  My Besties Dutch girls ist heute auf unserem Blog zu Besuch. Wir freuen uns darüber sehr….

Doch nun lassen wir Alma selber zu Wort kommen


Hello and welcome to My Besties Friendship!

We are so happy that, today we have a visitor from the My Besties Dutch girls, please give her a very warm welcome ....

Today visited us Alma, she belongs at My Besties team of  My Besties Dutch girls

But now Alma says something about themselves.


Hello all,

It is a pleasure to be given the chance to tell you all something about myself.
My name is Alma and I am 59 years of age. I have been married to Dik for 37 years.
We live in a small village called Eerbeek.
It is situated on the edge of one of the most beautiful nature reserves in the Netherlands, the Veluwe!
We have three children, two daughters and one son.
We also have 6 beautiful grandchildren, two girls and four boys.
I am unemployed so in the position to spent a lot of time on my hobby.

Since May of this year I am a part of the Design Team “My Bestie Dutch Girl Design”
It is the first time that I am part of a Design Team so it is all new to me, nonetheless very nice and I am proud to be a part of this team!

The Bestie images are adorable and it gives me very much pleasure to color them in!
I really enjoy gathering cardstock, design paper and copics to create a whole, and not to forget the flowers, lace and ribbons.
Beside this I also make vintage cards, and not just cards, at a regular basis I also make bags, gift wrappings and boxes
I also paint (oil painting) and very much like taking pictures as well.

Now you all know a little bit more about who I am and what I do, if you’d like to know more you can always visit my blog: http://kaartenvanalma.blogspot.nl/, or just ask!

Kind regards
Alma


Und hier kommen ein paar der wundervollen Werke von Alma 








We would again like to say thanks to Alma Wonderful that we could have you, to visit us on our blog.

Now we wish you a nice day and say bye your ..


Wir möchten uns nochmals ganz herzlich bei Alma bedanken. Schön das wir dich bei uns auf dem Blog zu Besuch haben durften.


Hier findet ihr unsere laufende Challenge mit dem Thema:
"Geburtstag / Birthday"KLICK HIER !

Nun wünschen wir euch noch einen schönen Sonntag und sagen Tschüß eure Andrea N. vom Designer Team


1 Kommentar:

  1. You make great and wonderful cards and projekts ....i love them all...a big compliment to you....nice, that you to visite the My Bestie Friendship Blog as Gastdesigner....i am verry happy about this...

    Hugs Andrea from the My Bestie Friendship Team...

    AntwortenLöschen